Fine Grain Glass Glitter - Silver
Delivering Smiles and Delight Since 2010
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. specializes in quality craft supplies and vintage style seasonal decorations. Enjoy a wonderful selection of twine and trims, paper mache, spun cotton craft shapes, miniatures, and holiday novelties.
We like to think of the Smile Mercantile as an old-time General Store with friendly and reliable folk working behind the counter. We source quality craft supplies from all over the globe, and especially enjoy finding special vintage-style items that inspire nostalgia.
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. has been selling quality goods since 2010. All orders are carefully packaged, and ship worldwide from Seattle.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at any time: email@example.com
Owner, Smile Mercantile Craft Co.
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $45!
- We ship using the US Postal Service (First Class, Media Mail, Parcel Select Ground, and Priority Mail,) and UPS Ground.
- All US shipments include tracking.
- Orders are typically processed in approximately 1-4 business days. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- International shipments up to 4 pounds in weight are sent via USPS First Class International Mail. We are not able to foresee, or accept responsibility for, any customs delays or additional costs within your country. Note that there is no insurance associated with international mail, and shipping times vary from country to country with possible delays. Tracking is not always available for international shipments.
- Currently shipping is not available to the UK or Germany due to specific VAT requirements and packaging taxes, respectively.
- Beginning July 1, 2021 EU orders will be charged VAT upon import. You will need to coordinate your VAT payment with the delivery service. Smile Mercantile is not responsible for shipments sent back due to unpaid VAT.
Beautiful super fine silver glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects.
This glitter is made of real glass, ground to a fine powder with a crystalline texture similar to sand in appearance. This fine grain glitter is an ideal choice when preserving the detail of a piece is important, as it produces a smoother texture than mixed-grain glass glitters, and provides excellent coverage. This metallic glitter will tarnish over time.
This listing is for 2 ounces by weight which is roughly 1/4 cup by volume. The glitter comes in a plastic jar measuring 2 x 2 inches.
How to use glass glitter: Paint the surface to be glittered with an even coat of liquid glue, such as Elmer's or Aleene's Tacky Glue. Use a spoon to apply the glitter, coating the item completely, and collecting the excess into a bowl.
Warning: Contains real glass. Contact with eyes or skin may result in injury. Not recommended for children. Do not eat.