Gold German Glass Glitter
Delivering Smiles and Delight Since 2010
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. specializes in quality craft supplies and vintage style seasonal decorations. Enjoy a wonderful selection of twine and trims, paper mache, spun cotton craft shapes, miniatures, and holiday novelties.
We like to think of the Smile Mercantile as an old-time General Store with friendly and reliable folk working behind the counter. We source quality craft supplies from all over the globe, and especially enjoy finding special vintage-style items that inspire nostalgia.
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. has been selling quality goods since 2010. All orders are carefully packaged, and ship worldwide from Seattle.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at any time: email@example.com
Owner, Smile Mercantile Craft Co.
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $45!
- We ship using the US Postal Service (First Class, Media Mail, Parcel Select Ground, and Priority Mail,) and UPS Ground.
- All US shipments include tracking.
- Orders are typically processed in approximately 1-4 business days. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- International shipments up to 4 pounds in weight are sent via USPS First Class International Mail. We are not able to foresee, or accept responsibility for, any customs delays or additional costs within your country. Note that there is no insurance associated with international mail, and shipping times vary from country to country with possible delays. Tracking is not always available for international shipments.
- Currently shipping is not available to the UK or Germany due to specific VAT requirements and packaging taxes, respectively.
- Beginning July 1, 2021 EU orders will be charged VAT upon import. You will need to coordinate your VAT payment with the delivery service. Smile Mercantile is not responsible for shipments sent back due to unpaid VAT.
Beautiful real glass glitter from Germany for your most-special craft projects.
This glitter is made of real glass with a gold coating that will tarnish over time. It will add a lovely texture to vintage style ornaments, and the mixed grain size creates a brilliant sparkling effect.
This listing is for 2 ounces by weight which is roughly 1/4 cup by volume. The glitter comes in a plastic jar measuring 2 x 2 inches.
How to use glass glitter: You may choose to paint your item gold before applying glitter, as the surface color of the item may show through. Paint the surface to be glittered with an even coat of liquid glue, such as Elmer's or Aleene's Tacky Glue. Use a spoon to apply the glitter, coating the item completely, and collecting the excess into a bowl.
Warning: Contains real glass. Contact with eyes or skin may result in injury. Not recommended for children. Do not eat.