Spun Cotton BEADS, 17mm
Delivering Smiles and Delight Since 2010
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. specializes in quality craft supplies and vintage style seasonal decorations. Enjoy a wonderful selection of twine and trims, paper mache, spun cotton craft shapes, miniatures, and holiday novelties.
We like to think of the Smile Mercantile as an old-time General Store with friendly and reliable folk working behind the counter. We source quality craft supplies from all over the globe, and especially enjoy finding special vintage-style items that inspire nostalgia.
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. has been selling quality goods since 2010. All orders are carefully packaged, and ship worldwide from Seattle.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, Smile Mercantile Craft Co.
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $45!
- We ship using the US Postal Service (First Class, Media Mail, Parcel Select Ground, and Priority Mail,) and UPS Ground.
- All US shipments include tracking.
- Orders are typically processed in approximately 1-4 business days. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- International shipments up to 4 pounds in weight are sent via USPS First Class International Mail. We are not able to foresee, or accept responsibility for, any customs delays or additional costs within your country. Note that there is no insurance associated with international mail, and shipping times vary from country to country with possible delays. Tracking is not always available for international shipments.
- Currently shipping is not available to the UK or Germany due to specific VAT requirements and packaging taxes, respectively.
- Beginning July 1, 2021 EU orders will be charged VAT upon import. You will need to coordinate your VAT payment with the delivery service. Smile Mercantile is not responsible for shipments sent back due to unpaid VAT.
Spun Cotton BEADS, 17mm
These threadable spun cotton beads are made out of tightly compressed cotton tissue. It is a lightweight, paper-like material that can be painted, decoupaged, or baked inside a layer of polymer clay. The surface texture is similar to that of watercolor paper.
These beads are slightly off-round measuring approximately 17x19mm, and each bead has a hole pierced all the way through.
Available in 24 or 100-piece sets.