Spun Cotton Christmas Ornaments: Vintage Crafting with 5 Easy Patterns, a book by Valerie Lloyd
Delivering Smiles and Delight Since 2010
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. specializes in quality craft supplies and vintage style seasonal decorations. Enjoy a wonderful selection of twine and trims, paper mache, spun cotton craft shapes, miniatures, and holiday novelties.
We like to think of the Smile Mercantile as an old-time General Store with friendly and reliable folk working behind the counter. We source quality craft supplies from all over the globe, and especially enjoy finding special vintage-style items that inspire nostalgia.
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. has been selling quality goods since 2010. All orders are carefully packaged, and ship worldwide from Seattle.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Owner, Smile Mercantile Craft Co.
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $45!
- We ship using the US Postal Service (First Class and Priority Mail,) UPS, and FedEx Ground.
- All US shipments include tracking.
- Orders are typically processed in approximately 1-4 business days. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- International shipping: International shipments up to 4 pounds in weight are sent via USPS First Class International Mail. We are not able to foresee, or accept responsibility for, any customs delays or additional costs within your country. Note that there is no insurance associated with international mail, and shipping times vary from country to country. Tracking is not always available for international shipments. UK shipping is not currently available.
- Beginning July 1, 2021 EU orders will be charged VAT upon import. You will need to coordinate your VAT payment with the delivery service. Smile Mercantile is not responsible for shipments sent back due to unpaid VAT.
Explore the timeless craft of spun cotton with the new book, Spun Cotton Christmas Ornaments!
Spun Cotton Christmas Ornaments features 5 adorable projects with step-by-step instructions that use affordable materials, from sugar plums, Christmas bells, and mushrooms to a retro snowman and Santa! Also included is a brief history of spun cotton, helpful sections on essential materials, and technique tutorials.
- Step-by-step projects for the holiday season that you can DIY using affordable materials
- History of spun cotton, helpful sections on materials, and tutorials on techniques
- Beginner-friendly guide is accessible for everyone, no matter your skill level, to accomplish beautiful spun cotton ornaments
- Author Valerie Lloyd is the owner of Smile Mercantile Craft Co. and the crafter behind her popular YouTube channel by the same name where she offers easy-to-follow craft tutorials
- 48 Pages with color photographs, 8.5 x 11 inches, paperback
Learn how to make spun cotton ornaments with a vintage look perfect for the holiday season, with Spun Cotton Christmas Ornaments!
2021 Fox Chapel Publishing