Christmas Elf Craft Kit - DIY Red and Green Spun Cotton and Pine Cone Elves
Delivering Smiles and Delight Since 2010
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. specializes in quality craft supplies and vintage style seasonal decorations. Enjoy a wonderful selection of twine and trims, paper mache, spun cotton craft shapes, miniatures, and holiday novelties.
We like to think of the Smile Mercantile as an old-time General Store with friendly and reliable folk working behind the counter. We source quality craft supplies from all over the globe, and especially enjoy finding special vintage-style items that inspire nostalgia.
The Smile Mercantile Craft Co. has been selling quality goods since 2010. All orders are carefully packaged, and ship worldwide from Seattle.
We are 100% committed to customer satisfaction. Please feel free to contact us at any time: email@example.com
Owner, Smile Mercantile Craft Co.
Free U.S. shipping on orders over $35!
- We ship using the US Postal Service (First Class, Standard Post, and Priority Mail,) and FedEx Ground.
- All US shipments include tracking.
- All orders will be processed within 1-3 days of receipt of payment. Orders placed after 10 am Pacific Time on Friday will be shipped on the following Monday. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
- International shipping: International shipments up to 4 pounds in weight are sent via USPS First Class International Mail.We are not able to foresee, or accept responsibility for, any customs delays or additional costs within your country. Note that there is no insurance associated with international mail, and shipping times vary from country to country. Tracking is not always available for international shipments.
Christmas Elf Craft Kit - DIY Red and Green Spun Cotton and Pine Cone Elvess
With this retro style craft kit, you can create 3 adorable Christmas elf ornaments in classic reds and greens. The kit provides old-fashioned materials like spun cotton, real pine cones, and bump chenille stems. Hot glue is recommended for assembly.
Each kit contains:
- 3 Spun Cotton Heads
- 3 Colorful Spun Cotton Bodies
- 3 Hand-painted Elf Faces
- 3 Chipboard Bases
- 3 Bump Chenille Beards
- 6 Colorful Spun Cotton Feet
- 6 Bump Chenille Segments for Arms and Legs
- 3 White Pipe Cleaner Segments for Hairlines
- 3 Skinny Pipe Cleaners for Hanging Loops
- 3 Frosted Pine Cones
- 3 Colorful Flocked Paper Rectangles with Hat Templates
- 3 Festive Trinkets for the Elves to Hold
- Instruction Booklet
When finished, the elves measure 3-4 inches tall.
Low temp hot glue is recommended for assembly, and glue is not included in the kit. This project is best suited for the experienced crafter, and may not be appropriate for children as it contains many small parts.